GSC Patrons are philanthropic individuals who not only love GSC but want to make a meaningful contribution to our future, and thereby engage more closely with the work we produce.
Through their invaluable support, GSC Patrons ensure that, as a charity, we continue to produce work that engages and inspires the widest possible audience through our seasonal productions, education projects and community events.
GSC Patrons pledge their support over a twelve month period making a suggested annual contribution of £1,000+ which includes a subscription of £240 to cover benefits and a voluntary donation of £760+ which is eligible for Gift Aid. If you are a higher rate tax payer and you Gift Aid your donation, you can also claim the difference between the basic and higher rates of tax in your annual tax return.
For more information about becoming a GSC Patron contact our Co-Founder Matt Pinches
THANK YOU FOR YOUR AMAZING SUPPORT
We are very grateful to our current GSC Patrons for their support
In grateful recognition of their gift, GSC Patrons receive:
- Reserved seats when booked in advance
- Access to house seats for sold out shows up to 24hrs before the performance
- Exclusive invitations to all Press Nights with post-show reception
- Invitations to meet with GSC Co-Founders, Sarah Gobran and Matt Pinches, to share your thoughts and views on GSC over coffee and cake (possibly home-made by Matt!)
- Post-show press pack including reviews, audience comments and Co-Founders report
- Personal acknowledgement in the Season Programmes, online and Annual Review
- All GSC Friends' benefits