TERMS & CONDITIONS
All tickets for Guildford Shakespeare Company are purchased and issued in accordance with the following Terms & Conditions.
To ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of our staff, artists and audience, we have put a number of COVID-safety measures in place, following Government guidance for theatre attendance at all times.
For events where social distancing guidelines and Covid-19 related restrictions will be in place, as set out by the UK Government, the following conditions are applicable, in addition to the remaining terms and conditions set out below.
Tickets for HANS CHRISTIAN ANDERSEN are purchased as NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-EXCHANGEABLE
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- GSC reserves the right to make any alterations to the advertised arrangements, programme or cast without being obliged to offer refunds or exchanges.
- LATECOMERS will not be admitted due to the safety protocols in place for this performance.
- The use of cameras, tape recorders or any other electronic or digital recording, photographing, imaging or audio devices is not allowed during the performance.
- Mobile phones, beepers and pagers must be switched off at all times.
- Ticket holders consent to the recording and filming of themselves as members of the audience by the Management for future promotional and funding purposes. Notices will be posted should this be taking place.
- GSC cannot take responsibility for any personal property.
- Smoking and the use of E-cigarettes is not permitted in the audience seating areas or within any venues.
- GSC reserves the right to refuse admittance to any ticket holder who appears to be intoxicated, and no refunds will be given.
WATCH AT HOME
- You should receive your email with link and password around 4pm BST(GMT after 31 October). Please check your spam/junk folders if it is not in your inbox. If you have still not received this by 7pm please email us at [email protected].
- To uphold the integrity of the production and support the ongoing work of GSC and the artists, DO NOTshare this link or password with anyone else.
- We kindly request that if you are watching this with more than 4 people you consider making a donation to GSC to help ensure we can continue to make great theatre for everyone. You can make a donation by calling our Box Office 01483 304384
- GSC are not responsible for any loss of service due to poor internet connections.
- Copyright: the content of this production, including images, words, music, design, and anything else that is seen or heard on screen, remains the sole property of Guildford Shakespeare Company, and the downloading, recording or sharing of such content is strictly prohibited.
CARE AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR VENUES
- Our venues are beautiful places and take a lot of work to look after, please respect this during your visit, and the environment of local residents when leaving the venue. We therefore ask you to take responsibility for helping us to protect these venues from harm by treating them with respect.
- GSC cannot accept responsibility for any damage caused by you to these premises.
- GSC requests that you read these full Terms & Conditions and FAQ's in advance of your visit, and respect any guidance given by our FOH team, in terms of looking after your own safety during your time at these venues.
- GSC kindly ask that you take any litter, including picnic waste, with you when leaving the venues.
For our Open-Air performances both the stage and audience seating are completely uncovered. GSC kindly reminds you that the British weather can be changeable and localised.
GSC will perform in all weathers, and will only abandon a performance in the event of extreme bad weather.
- Performances are never abandoned before the advertised starting time. Once underway a performance will continue even if it does begin to rain, and the company will make every effort to complete the performance.
- GSC reserves the right to stop and start the action as necessary.
- If abandonment is unavoidable, you may exchange your ticket for any remaining performance during the same season subject to availability. In this instance, please retain your ticket for validation purposes. Refunds are NOT given for abandoned performances due to weather.
- Decisions on abandonment are made solely by GSC and such decisions will not be made until the scheduled start time.
- We kindly request that umbrellas are not used as they create problems of noise and visibility.
- A sunny day is perfect weather for open-air theatre, but please note that both audience and actors are not undercover. Performances will continue and not be cancelled. Refunds or exchanges cannot be made due to the heat.
- We advise you to bring sun-cream and hats, and wherever possibly whilst picnicking and in the interval use the shade of the trees and buildings. Parasols may be used but you may asked to sit further back so as not obscure the view of other audience members.
- Also make sure you have a good supply of water with you.
Updated 09 September 2021 (GSC Trust Ltd.)