“Creative and easy to work with - and always amazing results. Their productions are an asset to Guildford and one of our gems in terms of a visitor attraction.” Diana Roberts, former Tourism Marketing & Development Mgr. Guildford Borough Council
GSC receives no core funding from central or local government, which means subsidy and charitable support are essential to our business model.
Each 'main house' season costs £100,000-£140,000. Around 75% of this is met in earned income. Currently GSC only receives a small proportion of public funding on a project related basis, which is never guaranteed. Our corporate supporters are often the difference between us being able to realise our artistic ambitions and not. In return for their vision and generosity they enjoy a close personal relationship with us, a unique platform for client development and access to our loyal audiences.
A relationship with one of Guildford's best-loved arts organisations guarantees:
- an exceptional opportunity to support the local community, its economy and cultural well-being
- distinctive exposure in Guildford and the surrounding area
- a uniquely memorable way to entertain existing/prospective clients, or a great way to reward staff
- access to c.4600 captive audience members every season, and 10,000 followers on social media
- ensuring GSC continues creating exciting and challenging theatre for everyone
Equally, we understand that all businesses are different as are their desires to support their community, so we're very happy to chat with you about bespoke packages too.
To discuss your preferred sponsorship option contact Eli Murton (Corporate Fundraising)
Download our Corporate Sponsor pack for more information about why becoming a GSC sponsor is so important, not only to us, but the community we all serve.