Book your tickets safely and securely for our latest production: A Christmas Carol
Due to reduced staff and staff working from home, we kindly request that you make your booking online. If you are unable to do so, the Box Office phone will be available 10am-6pm Monday - Friday.
A CHRISTMAS CAROL (ONLINE)
17 - 27 December 2020
Tickets £20 per device (max two people per device)
Family/Household of 3?
- Book one device £20 (if you all want to be at the same one) and add a £10 donation to cover the extra family members.
Family/Household of 4? There's two options:
- Book for two devices
- Book one device £20 (if you all want to be at the same one) and add a £20 donation to cover the extra family members.
ALL TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-EXCHANGEABLE
How it works
- On the day of the performance, you will receive an invitation by email.
- This invitation will include an electronic link which gives you access to the show.
- Your host will greet you on arrival, and once everyone is assembled provide you with full instructions.
- Please note, the show will not open before the scheduled start time.
- The performance is delivered by Zoom, and help will be given in advance of the event starting should you need it.
- Our team will also be on hand during the event should you have any technical problems.
Check the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS for more details
NO BOOKING FEE
NB. In line with our Covid-secure protocols, we will not be issuing physical tickets
As we are currently operating on a skeleton staff our Box Office number is only checked intermittently (and never at weekends). Therefore we would recommend you to make your booking online.
However, if you NEED to contact us the Box Office number is 01483 304384. Should you thre be no-one available to answer your call please leave a message and we ill call you back as soon as we can.
We accept all major cards except AMEX or DINERS CLUB.