Please read the following information before your visit to Pride & Prejudice
We're looking forward to seeing you at Pride and Prejudice in Holy Trinity Church.
Please read the following information to ensure you get the most out of your visit, including any Access requirements you may need.
Getting to the venue
- For a map, parking and other travel details please click here
- The venue will not be open until 45 minutes before the advertised start time.
- Latecomers may not be seated until a suitable break in the action.
Access at the venue
- Holy Trinity Church has step-free access available. If you require access for a wheelchair please email our Front of House Manager in advance of your arrival.
- Click here for a visual guide to the venue
- If you have a hearing or visual impairment, are less mobile due to injury, illness or disability or require an access seat (seats in more accessible areas) please email our Front of House Manager in advance of your arrival.
- Seating is unallocated.
- Annual Pass holders and sponsor seating will be reserved. If you have pre-ordered cheeseboards, your table seating will also be reserved.
- Toilets are located in the Trinity Centre, behind Holy Trinity Church.
- An accessible toilet is located inside the church.
- Running time is approx. 2 hours, including an interval of 20 minutes.
Cheeseboards - Have you ordered yours?
- Make the most of your experience by pre-booking a delicious cheeseboard to savour during the show.
- Cheeseboards include a fabulous Mature Cheddar, Brie and Stilton, and come with a tangy onion chutney and crackers. Each board is enough for two people. Why not add a bottle of wine to make it extra special, and save!
- Click here to order yours (Subject to availability)
- NB Cheeseboards must be ordered in advance (BEFORE 3pm for evening performances; BEFORE Noon for matinee performances).
- We serve a range of Hogs Back Brewery ale, cider and lager, as well as wines and Wessex Gin. We have also begun working with a local wine supplier Wine and Earth, who works with family run vineyards across the world. Look out for these new wines which are purchased in keeping with our desire to work with local companies.
- We accept card payments only. NO CASH.
- Only alcohol purchased from our bar may be consumed at the venue. Any alcohol brought on site, which has not supplied from the GSC onsite bar may be confiscated. GSC is responsible for all alcohol consumed at our events.
- Smoking and vaping is prohibited inside the venue.
- We kindly request that no food is brought from outside to be consumed inside the venue. Cheeseboards can be pre-ordered (subject to availability).
- The taking of photographs/videos of the stage (pre-show or in the interval), or during the performance is strictly prohibited; as is the use of any other recording devices.
- We ask you to turn off all mobile phones for the duration of the performance.
- You are welcome to take photos of yourselves enjoying the pre-show/interval atmosphere, and feel free to share them with us at @GuildfordBard (Facebook/Twitter) or @guildfordshakespeare (Instagram).
If you have any questions before your arrival please email our Front of House Manager
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY THE SHOW!