TERMS & CONDITIONS
All tickets for GUILDFORD SHAKESPEARE COMPANY are purchased and issued in accordance with the following Terms & Conditions.
Please note new amendments with relation to COVID-19 protocols
ONLINE PERFORMANCES: MEASURE THE MERRY NIGHT
Tickets for our online shows are Non-Refundable and Non-Exchangeable, and are governed by the same Terms and Conditions below, with the following additions:
- Ticket holders are responsible for their own internet connection and service
- GSC are not responsible for any lack of connectivity during the performance if the ticket holder’s internet service is weak or intermittent
OPEN-AIR SHOWS: THY ETERNAL SUMMER
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Tickets for THY ETERNAL SUMMER are purchased as NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-EXCHANGEABLE
*Should the event/performance be cancelled/abandoned due to UK Government restrictions related to COVID-19 being enforced full refunds will be offered to ticket holders*
In the event of an abandoned or cancelled performance due to other circumstances outside of the Management’s control:
- Tickets remain non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- FRIENDS flexible exchange policy does not apply to this performance.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- GSC reserves the right to make any alterations to the advertised arrangements, programme or cast without being obliged to offer refunds or exchanges.
- LATECOMERS will not be admitted due to the safety protocols in place for this performance.
- The use of cameras, tape recorders or any other electronic or digital recording, photographing, imaging or audio devices is not allowed during the performance.
- Mobile phones, beepers and pagers must be switched off at all times.
- Ticket holders consent to the recording and filming of themselves as members of the audience by the Management for future promotional and funding purposes. Notices will be posted should this be taking place.
- GSC cannot take responsibility for any personal property.
- Smoking and the use of E-cigarettes is not permitted in the audience seating areas.
- GSC reserves the right to refuse admittance to any ticket holder who appears to be intoxicated, and no refunds will be given.
CARE AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR VENUES
- Our venues are beautiful places and take a lot of work to look after, please respect this during your visit, and the environment of local residents when leaving the venue. We therefore ask you to take responsibility for helping us to protect these venues from harm by treating them with respect.
- GSC cannot accept responsibility for any damage caused by you to these premises.
- GSC requests that you read these full Terms & Conditions and FAQ's in advance of your visit, and respect any guidance given by our FOH team, in terms of looking after your own safety during your time at these venues.
- GSC kindly ask that you take any litter, including picnic waste, with you when leaving the venues.
For our Open-Air performances both the stage and audience seating are completely uncovered. GSC kindly reminds you that the British weather can be changeable and localised.
GSC will perform in all weathers, and will only abandon a performance in the event of extreme bad weather.
- Performances are never abandoned before the advertised starting time. Once underway a performance will continue even if it does begin to rain, and the company will make every effort to complete the performance.
- GSC reserves the right to stop and start the action as necessary.
- If abandonment is unavoidable, you may exchange your ticket for any remaining performance during the same season subject to availability. In this instance, please retain your ticket for validation purposes. Refunds are NOT given for abandoned performances due to weather.
- Decisions on abandonment are made solely by GSC and such decisions will not be made until the scheduled start time.
- We kindly request that umbrellas are not used as they create problems of noise and visibility.
- A sunny day is perfect weather for open-air theatre, but please note that both audience and actors are not undercover. Performances will continue and not be cancelled. Refunds or exchanges cannot be made due to the heat.
- We advise you to bring sun-cream and hats, and wherever possibly whilst picnicking and in the interval use the shade of the trees and buildings. Parasols may be used but you may asked to sit further back so as not obscure the view of other audience members.
- Also make sure you have a good supply of water with you.
Updated 04 August 2020 (GSC Trust Ltd.)